This one-day shore excursion is a great combination of the tranquil Yen Tu Buddhist Zen Monastery, one of the most sacred sites of Buddhism in Viet Nam and Halong bay World Heritage private boat cruise.
Pick up at the cruise harbor in the morning and drive for 40 mins to Yen Tu mountain to visit Buddhist Zen Monastery to learn about local Buddhism.
Afterward, travel to Tuan Chau island where we start enjoying 4 hour boat cruise trip. A delicious seafood lunch will be served when we completely relax on boat. We are both having seafood and seeing the wonderful sightseeing outside. Our lunch time ends is the time we walk into the Thien Cung cave (Heaven Palace cave) to see thousands of stalactites and stalagmites colored by hundreds of neon lights. After 1 hour stay in the “Heaven Palace”, we are back to the boat for cruising along the World Nature Heritage part to see the Incense Bowl islet, Cock fighting islets Sail islet, Turtle island. . .
We finish our boat trip and back to your cruise.
Round trip transfer from the port to Yen Tu Pagoda and Halong – Tuan Chau island in private air-conditioned vehicle
Lunch as indicated in the itinerary
1 bottle of water per person per day
- Day Tour Crafts Villages of Hanoi
- Duong Lam ancient village and cycling
- Explore the charming Hanoi capital in a day
- Half day cooking class
- Half-Day Hanoi Private City Tour
- Halong bay day trip cruise from Hanoi
- Hanoi Street Food Adventure Tour
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Day Tour
- Mountain day trip to visit Muong ethnic people
- Perfume pagoda day tour from Hanoi
- Yen Tu Pagoda & Halong bay cruise from Cruise Harbour
- Best of North Vietnam 8 Days
- Halong – Hanoi – Halong from Cruise Harbour
- Vietnam Highlights Sapa Extension
- Vietnam Myths and Mountains 6 days 5 nights