Hoa Binh hill tribes is in the Northwest and 75km from Hanoi. Hoa Binh province is home to six minority groups including the Hmong, Muong, Dao and Thai. The area has changed a lot since the largest hydro power plant in Southeast Asia was built here turning the Da River into a lake. Still, today the province boasts some of Vietnam most beautiful scenery and typical Muong`s culture. This tour to vist Muong ethnic minority people will gives you the opportunity to explore, learn and truly experience the rural life in Vietnam.
Today, you will have the opportunity to experience day-to-day local village life hands-on. Depart from Hanoi at 8:30 AM for a picturesque, 2-hour drive to Hoa Binh Province (70 km West of Hanoi).
Today, you will have the opportunity to experience day-to-day local village life hands-on. You will interact with local hill tribe people to gain a perspective on Vietnamese culture, society and governmental structures. You have an opportunity to learn about rice cultivation, tending livestock, and making shrimp baskets all local livelihoods practiced throughout generations.
Round trip transfer
Lunch at local restaurant
English speaking guide
Extra food and beverages
Tips and personal expenses
Tour price: $79 US per person for group of 2 people.
Please fill the form below to identify your request. I will contact you directly to assist your booking of Mountain day trip to visit Muong ethnic people and help you finalize plans for your holiday.
- Day Tour Crafts Villages of Hanoi
- Duong Lam ancient village and cycling
- Explore the charming Hanoi capital in a day
- Half day cooking class
- Half-Day Hanoi Private City Tour
- Halong bay day trip cruise from Hanoi
- Hanoi Street Food Adventure Tour
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Ninh Binh Day Tour
- Perfume pagoda day tour from Hanoi
- Van Giang Village Private Tour with Cooking Class from Hanoi
- Yen Tu Pagoda & Halong bay cruise from Cruise Harbour
- Package Tours