Vietnam Visa On Arrival Services
Visa Upon Arrival means the visa that you collect upon your arrival in Vietnam. This is highly recommended as it is time and cost saving – you apply and have your Visa Approval Letter printed at your home. Visa on Arrival will be issued at the Immigration check-point at all international airports in Vietnam.
4 STEPS TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
What are the differences between this process and getting visa at Vietnam embassies?
- It is only applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air.
- You only need send information by email instead of visiting the Vietnam embassies or sending documents to Embassies over by post.
- The upon visa application service does not require sending your passport away.
- You get a visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department indicating that you are allowed to enter Vietnam and have your visa stamped upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airports.
We need to receive the order by email from the applicants with information as below:
1. Your full name
2. Present nationality
3. Date of birth
5. Passport number
6. Passport date of issue
7. Passport expiry date
8. Proposed date of arrival
9. Flight reference
10. Arrival time
11. Airport of arrival (Hanoi, Hochiminh or Danang)
12. Purpose of visit
Once Visa Approval by Vietnam Immigration Office has been issued, this will be emailed to you. You just print out the letter. A copy of the Visa Approval will have to be presented at the check-in desk at the airport in your country of origin.
Upon arrival at Vietnam Airport, you will obtain your visa at the “Visa on Arrival” counter. Items required upon arrival at Vietnam airport for visa stamping:
– Original valid passport. (At least more than 6 months valid)
– 02 passport-sized photos.
– Visa Approval letter.
– Visa stamp fee. ($45 for single entry visa)
Visa Upon Arrival Service Fee: (Currency: USD)
|1 person||2 persons||3-5 person||6-9 persons||10 person upwards|
For urgent visa upon arrival please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hot line number for the price.